Sunday, July 26, 2009

4 more sleeps to go!!

Well I had one pitfall with my money, but as you know things always come in threes.
Jeff decided to take Keiko to bed with him, and what did she do she disgraced herself, so I was up to 11.30pm doing wash after wash after wash. What was going to be next, you guessed it the washing machine gave up the ghost. However ever faithful and kind Jeff came to the party and went and ordered me a new one straight away. What a lifesaver he is!! But then I needed to clean the laundry it was very hard work scrubbing the floor. Then today Keiko tried to jump up on my lap and coffee when everywhere. Oh no this is the fourth thing does this mean I have another two things to make the second lot of three. Brenda called in last night and bought a gift for Ayaka. Keiko was a little bit naughty while she was here but as soon as she left she went to sleep, I do not know what that means - do you?

Well I have virtually packed but I am worried I have too many bags, I still need to do some reorganising but I will get there. Bring that plane on!!
Talk to you all again soon
Bye for now
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment