Monday, July 27, 2009

Only 2 sleeps to go!

It looks as though the dates of my posts are not quite true and I do not know how to correct this, if you do please comment on this blog. Finally things are starting to come together. The new washing machine has been installed and has already done a few loads. Met my sister for lunch today and did a little more shopping. I bought a lovely over the body backpack and it is much better than the canvas one I bought. It was a little heavy for me back but the one I now have is so much better. I just have to do a couple of last minute things tomorrow and I am ready to hit the tarmac. Had an amazing surprise today. Mariko our first homestay student sent me a parcel and a letter. We have not heard from her for 12 months. It certainly came out of the blue.
She would like to come and stay with us in the summer but I will first have to find out why she has not been in touch, I will either send her a letter or ring her when I get to Japan. I was a little taken aback that she got in touch after all this time.
Well that is about all of my news until I start on my trip. I catch the plane on Wednesday at 11.50am. so to all my wonderful friends out there in blog land I hope I will catch you all when I land in Japan provided I have access to a computer.
bye for now
Love Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment