Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The final countdown is on.

Kanbanwa everyone. (or good evening in English). I am starting to get in the swing of speaking Japanese. It is 7.20pm on Tuesday evening and I can honestly say that I am packed, what a massive job that was. I have had a reasonable stress free day although it has not been without
incident.
First of all I tried to check-in and select a seat on the plane to sit in as I like an aisle seat. No such luck the internet did not recognise my reference or my eticket number. Panic stricken I rang the airline and they gave me the correct reference number to use. All was good and I had an aisle seat, although I must say that was a little stressful.
The next thing was I printed my confirmation and it said my flight from Singapore commence at 8.30pm panic stations -my eticket said 2030hrs, being a little dense I again rang the airline to see which was the correct time - yes you guessed it 2030hrs is 8.30pm and not 10.30pm that I thought it was. Nothing like making a fool of yourself.
I now look at my luggage and I think oh my God how am I going to carry all this. Well I guess I will find out tomorrow.
Arigato Gozaimus (Thank you) to all my friends who have been reading all about my pre trip dramas.
I must now close off and hopefully I will write again when I touch down in Singapore.
Sayonnara everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you all and I will catch up with everyone when I return.

    ReplyDelete