Thursday, July 23, 2009

6 more sleeps - but whose counting?

Sorry I did not get back to you all last night, but we had to take Keiko to her puppy class and yes she passed with flying colours. We were so excited and we treated her with some roast chicken.
Now back to business. Well the first disaster has been avoided. I received a call from Travelex to say they could not get me any Japanese yen until next Wednesday afternoon - yeek this was not the news I wanted to hear. However they came to the party and organised for me to pick it up at the Adelaide airport. Jeff and I drove down there today and we picked it up just to make sure I had it all organised. Well the packing has started and the space saver travel bags are going to be worth there weight in gold. I need to thin out some things but I think I can do it.
Well here is my itinerary as promised:-
29th July - fly out of Adelaide on Singapore Airlines at approx 11:50am.
29th July - arrive at Singapore airport at 5.40pm (I then have a long break)
29th July - depart Singapore Airport at 10.30pm
30th July - arrive at Narita Airport, Tokyo at 7.25am
30th - 31st - Staying with Ayaka's family in Tokyo (Ayaka celebrates her 20th birthday onthe 31st July)
1st Aug. - 3rd Aug- Staying with Naomi's family in Gunma (I will travel there by train)
4th Aug - Travelling by car with Naomi's parents to Nikko and staying overnight in hotel.
5th Aug - Catching a train back to Tokyo.
6th - 10th - Staying with Ayaka on the 6th we will go to Roppongi Hills for a shopping day and in the evening we will go to a fireworks display.
11th - 13th - Ayaka and family will take me to stay in hotel that has hot springs.
14th - 18th - Ayaka and I fly to Okinawa and solitary islands.
19th - 20th - Staying with Ayaka in Tokyo.
21st - My trip is over and I am due to catch plane back to Singapore and then on to Adelaide.
Well that's about it, I will need to fill you in on each day as it comes as they all have lots of things in store for me but I have no idea what they are.
Will probably catch you all again tomorrow night - bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment