Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello everyone! Well here I am sitting in Ayaka's house eating yummy mango for breakfast. Yes it is very healthy. Well a little about my flight. We were the first ones at the airport with all four cases choc of block full of my clothes, presents and everything else. The lady says you have a lot of luggage, I said I know and I am happy to pay, she said you want to pay $400 dollars I said oh dear it it going to be that much - I was 18kgs overweight. I said yes I would pay but she said I will talk to my supervisor and see what we can do for you - to cut a long story short it cost me $255 because she said I was a lovely person and I did not abuse it, well she proved one thing that I already knew and that was that I am a lovely person. I was so glad I paid the money because I did not have to lug all that luggage about. So we were up and away and before I new it we were in Singpore, after a 3 hour stay we were on our way again but then came the biggest surprise of all I was on my way to Bangkok. So off we got again in Bangkok for just one hour, long enough for me to get lost and then it was back on the plane again bound for Tokyo. On arrival at Ayaka's house we shared our gift giving then I had several little naps before we headed off to do some shopping. In the morning Ayaka's auntie and Grandmother came to visit. They are very lovely people. After shopping we came home and sat around and ate delicious icecream. Ayaka then booked in for us to do some snorkelling while we are in Okinawa, I bet you can't wait to hear about that. Well that is about all my news so far, it is quite hot but I am coping much better with it this time. Hope everyone is well and I will talk to you again real soon.
Love Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment