Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello everyone in Adelaide.

Today was beautiful weather.

Slept in for a while because I was very tired.

Today was Ayaka's birthday. She was very happy with all her presents from Adelaide.

In the afternoon we travelled to Arsarka. This town has many shops and I just love shopping.
Yukiko bought me a beautiful house coat that you wear when you get out the shower. I also bought a Obei for my kimono. I hope to wear while I am in Japan. After shopping we went to a food mall where they had lots of different kinds of sweets, biscuits and cakes. They were amazing and it would be very hard to describe in detail what this place in like. After this we went up to the 6th floor to wear all the restaurants where and we had dinner. First of all we shared a lovely salad and then I decided I would have humbug my favorite Japanese dish. Unfortunately it did not like me and I had to leave it, very unusual for me to leave food.
We then came home and I packed my case for tomorrow I meet Naomi at the train station and we then hed to Guma. I hope everyone is well and thank you Jane for making it so now everyone can make a comment if they wish. Lynne if you look at the blog that has two comments Jane will explain how you can make a comment.
Hopefully I will be able to write you blogs from Guma but I will have to wait and see.
Sayonnara for now.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of shopping hey, Im looking forward to exiciting presents then Judith :-)

    ReplyDelete