Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 3

This morning we enjoyed another Japanese type breakfast in our own private dining room. Before eating Ayaka and I went for a walk in the garden and down to the waterfall. We then started to make our way back to Tokyo. But wait - this is more, on the way home we stopped at a Venetian Glass Museum, it was out of this world, the gardens were immaculate with arches tied with venetian glass and glittering in the sun light. It was then time to eat again, I had a delicious dessert of fresh peaches and icecream. I then dragged Ayaka to the gift shop but she dragged me out so we could head home, but hang on there was more eating to be done, this time we stoppe at a Chinese restaurant and I had delicious spring rolls, oh I was so full, I think I found the 21/2 kilos I lost. We then continued on our way home. Can you believe Yukiko made us dinner, lovely vegetable soup and fried vegetbles followed by cookies and cream icecream.
Help!! Ayaka has just informed me that we are leaving for Okinawa at 6.30am in the morning, I thought we had a day to rest, but not so. I had better go and pack. This will more than likely be the last blog I will make as I will not have access to the computer while in Okinawa for 5 days. We return on the 18th of August.
I hope you have enjoyed by blogs and I look forward to sharing many stories with you when I return.
Sayonnara Judy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Judy, how I envy you! What goes round, comes round and I think you thoroughly deserve what is happening to you now. I've always thought that you displayed such generosity to your Japanese guests and now it is being repayed - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! Can't wait to see your photos.

    Cheers

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete