Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Tuesday!

Good morning everyone, well I just have a little time to say Ohayo Gazaimus (Good morning) I
hope you are all enjoyed bragging about my adventures. Naom's mother has been amazing preparing very healthy and delicious food. Her father also makes me very nice coffee.
Today we travel by car to a place in the mountains called Nikko. It is about a two hour drive.
It may be a little cooler there. I also believe they have an onsen in the hotel where we will be staying overnight.
Tomorrow I leave Naomi and her family I travel back to Tokyo to be with Ayaka's family for the rest of my stay. During my time with them we will go on two short trips where we will stay overnight and then Ayaka and I will fly to Okinawa for five days. We will also visit Roppongi Hills a very upmarket shopping centre.
Having a wonderful and exciting time.
Hope you are all well and I will talk to you soon.
Sayonnara

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    That'a wonderful.
    You had a very good time.
    I'm very looking forawrd to go to Okinawa with you very much.
    See you tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete