Thursday, August 20, 2009

Especially for Lynne

Lynne I hope you read this blog tomorrow. I just want to say thank you for following me on my amazing trip, there is so much to tell still but it just got too much to type in but I hope to fill in the gaps when I get home. I have really enjoyed your comments and have appreciated the time you have taken to write them. You are right it was a funny site me trying to put my leg in the sleeve but isn't this how we learn by our mistakes, that is my excuse anyway. Hope to catch up with you when I get back maybe if you have time one Friday we could go out for lunch, Jeff says he is taking my car keys away so that I stay home for a while but he has got two chances none and bucklies. I am really looking forward to seeing Keiko as apparently she has grown heaps but it seems she is totally out of control because Jeff has let her do what she wants and has spoiled her rotten, so much for taking her to puppy school.
Well I am all packed, have much excess luggage as I have received some wonderful gifts and I do not have to wait for them to be posted home, so I am leaving my clothes behind and taking my gifts.
Hope you and Stuart are well
Sayannara Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment