Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh what an amazing evening I had

Well have you ever heard of the song what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day, well I thing they should have added oh what an amazing evening I had.
Naomi's brother and sister came for dinner and we cooked a Japanese meal at the table. It was called Yakisoba Okonomiyaki, they were both delicious, and I hope to bring home the ingredients for Okonomiyaki so I can make for you. But then the entertainment started. Naomi's father played us some songs on the Harmonica, but then to our surprise he played some songs on the guitar which he has only been learning for 4 weeks. But wait there was more, he then played both the instruments together, he was very good, but wait there is still more, he also sang for us and then his son started playing the guitar and father sang. He was wonderful and everyone appreciated the effort that he put in. Naomi's sister is an artist and she carves paper.
She had a book published for which she did the drawings. I was very lucky to receive one as a gift. She then made many bookmarks for me to bring home with me, will you be lucky to receive one, I cannot say but they are very clever. We watched her to these paper carvings and she was very interesting. It is really hard to explain what the night was like, but I would say really amazing. About 11pm she left and I went and sorted out my room.
I will now write a new post about today.
See you in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment