Monday, August 31, 2009

Saturday at Club Med.

As I had previously stated on Saturday early evening Ayaka asked me to drive to Club Med. This drive took approx. 50 mins. By the time we arrived Ayaka looked stunning she had spent the 50 mins putting on her makeup, regardless to say that I looked a complete wreck.
When we arrived at Club Med, Ayaka gave me a short tour of the whole complex. Here you can swim, play tennis, play soccer, learn crafts you name it you can do it. We then went for an amazing dinner in the very large dining room. This room was incredible, we were seated at a table where there were already a number of people sitting. At first I thought this was a bit strange but it turned out to be the best thing. We were introduced to two young girls Aya and Kayo who were both working in the child minding centre at Club Med. It turned out that Kayo had also been a homestay student and had visited Australia several times. She spoke perfect English so it was lovely to converse with someone who was a stranger. The whole table of people was very friendly and we had a wonderful time. The food was simply amazing and we could eat and drink as much as we liked. Nothing seemed to much trouble to the waiting staff. After dinner we made out way to another large come theatre room and here we were treated to some beautiful Japanese dancing. I just love live shows and this was no exception. After the live show we made our way to what would probably be called the piano bar. We sat outside as it was very warm. The place was abuzz with people everywhere. We were allowed to drink any beveridge we desired as this was included in the entrance fee and we certainly had our monies worth.
As the evening progressed on of the chefs joined out table, he was Indonesian but spoke English, he remembered Ayaka from when she visited there with her family in April. A little later we were joined by a maintenance worker who was Burmanese. Both men were great company and made sure we always had a drink in our hand. A little later we were joined by the man who was singing at the piano. He was another nationality but I could converse with him too. They all remembered Ayaka, and they kept on telling her how beautiful she was. No wonder she looked amazing with her makeup on. A little later we were joined by another person from the club and he and Ayaka talked quite a bit. At 11pm I was ready for home but Ayaka really wanted to stay she was having such a good time, I agreed because I also was having a great time. Next thing I know Ayaka has gone missing, where had she gone, she had left me with the chef and the maintenance worker, but it was not long before I spotted her talking with some people she knew.
At 12pm the show came to an end and we had no choice but to return to our hotel. It had been an amazing night and I know Ayaka had really enjoyed herself. We arrived back at our hotel at about 1am having had a fantastic day but also very tired but I think Ayaka was still partying in her sleep, I said to her I think you enjoy clubbing but she did not understand what I meant and I explained that this was she had been doing minus the alchohol.
Next post will be our adventures on Sunday.
Bye for now
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment