Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello to everyone in Adelaide.You should all be very envious with the fabulous opportunity to stay with Japanese families it is simply amazing and they are such wonderful people. Today we went to a cosmetic counter in a large shopping centre and had a complete makeover. I bought some beautiful makeup.
Did not have much time to do more shopping because then it was time for lunch. We went to Mo's burger place for a quick bite. It was then off to have a facial. The lady welcomed us with green tea and cookies. We then both had a facial. When we came back home Naomi's mum helped me to dress in my kimono and show me how to try Obei. I have some wonderful photos.
Tonight we are cooking tea at the table. Yesterday Naomi and I bought ingredients at the supermarket and today her mother went to same shop to buy some more and there was a lady there cooking the food. She told Mrs Yoshikawa that she had an Australian lady try food yesterday and she replied I know she is staying in my house.
Shortly Naomi is going to show me how to put my new makeup on and then her brother and sister are coming for a visit.
Having an amazing time, you should have seen the breakfast that was prepared for me this morning, shrimp, very fine carrot and cucumber and beans and lettuce and red grapefruit, all peeled and prepared to perfection and all done by hand.
Well that brings you all up to date.
Catch you all tomorrow
Sayonnar

No comments:

Post a Comment